Training and Development
Home / What we offer / Training and Development
Training & Development
Our training programs are created based on identified needs or organization's established strategic, human resources & individual development plans. Lexhive's training programs are built by following a systematic, step-by-step process. Training initiatives that stand alone (one-off events) often fail to meet organizational objectives and participant expectations. Our customized training programs are built from the scratch based on the training needs assessment. We also have a boutique of standardized courses with predetermined objectives. Programs are conducted by most resourceful persons supported by course structures prepared by experts in respective domains that improves the performance and outlook of the attendees. We offer competitive pricing without any hidden costs.
At Lexhive, apart from effective training programs we cover the end-to-end process, including, scheduling, logistics, material and evaluation, that drive a positive business impact.
Our unique process of creating a result-oriented training program ensures a positive business impact. The basic necessary steps are:
- Assess Training Needs : Identify and analyse the gaps in employee's skill set. The ultimate objective is to bridge the gap between the current and desired level of performance through the training programs.
- Create Action Plan : Create a comprehensive action plan including content, course material, instruction pattern and any other relevant elements. Resource persons and delivery methods should also be detailed.
- Implementation : This is the vital phase as, where the training program comes to life. Program implementation includes scheduling, organizing infrastructure, etc. Then the program is conducted and monitored while in progress.
- Evaluation : Though the program is continually monitored, at the end, it should be evaluated to determine its effectiveness. Feedback is to be obtained from the participants and analysed to identify weaknesses, if any. And based on the same, the training program and action plan can be revised
We look at learning as a process and typically partner with organizations that are committed to the journey of continuous improvement. Through proven expertise, better efficiency and a long-term partnership we strive to provide an experience that is human-centred. We are continuously enhancing our products, processes, and resources to stay a step ahead of your evolving needs. Some of our prominent & innovative training programs:
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Plan / Pitch Deck
- Personal Financial Planning
- Business Financials
- Finance for Non-finance Professionals
- Business Gap Analysis
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Work-Life Balance
- Communication Skills
© 2021 Lexhive. All Rights Reserved.